Тема: Opera
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 13.09.2008, 18:25   #54
Snoopy
Профи

Цитата:
Сообщение от Øyvind Østlund (Opera Developer)
A New Snapshot and My First Post Here

Hello, my name is Øyvind and this is my first post here since I joined the Opera's Desktop Team less than two months ago. It has been a busy time for me, but at the same time, I think it was the perfect time for me to join. I have already witnessed the release of 9.52, and we are getting close to releasing 9.6.

Before I started, I was just a MyOpera member roaming the #weekly IRC channel. Fridays were always a highlight. That's when I got the answer to all my questions. Did someone fix my bugs? Were there any new features enabled? When is the next version due? Now when I am on the inside I get to know all this information every day I go to work. And the best of all, I can now fix bugs myself, as well as play and contribute new functionality for the next release. So now I get to have fun every day. What more can I ask for?

Today we have formally EV-enabled Verisign and Comodo in Opera v9.5 and later, which you can read more about in Yngve's blog post. So go and try out our new snapshot, and have a lovely weekend.

- ØØ -

WARNING: This is a development snapshots: it contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all.

Known Issue:
* Dragonfly is a bit unstable.

Changelog:
* Special characters are now displayed properly in the Address bar drop-down.
* Sorting by progress in Transfers now works.
* Cache files from feeds no longer show up in Transfers.
* Speed Dial thumbnails no longer disappear when deleting private data.
* Page encoding in site preferences can now be reset to automatic.
* Dragonfly element highlighting no longer stays on the page after closing the developer tools window.
* Browsing Intranet sites now works after changing proxies in a running session.
Версия для Windows - /change/part6/soft/Internet_tools/Браузеры/Opera/o960s_10427m.exe
Версия для GNU/Linux - /change/part6/soft/Internet_tools/Браузеры/Opera/opera-9.60-2426.gcc4-qt4.i386.tar.gz
Snoopy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием